Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hey Tuesday!

Hi Friends!!! I am skipping out on Top 2 Tuesday today because I am not much of a fan of Reality TV and the shows I DO watch...I would NOT want to be on. Ha...BUT if you are...then head on over to The Undomestic Momma and link up!

*Congrats again to my sister! (she says thank you to all those who congratulated her on my blog) All she has left is to pass the NCLEX...which I know she will totally dominate that exam.



"A nurse, the touch of an angel's hand" (saw this last night at the ceremony, didn't catch who said it)

*Yesterday morning the Eta Zeta chapter of Kappa Delta lost a beautiful sister. She is in the arms of our heavenly Father now. Forever sisters. AOT.

Please keep all my sisters, and the family & friends in your prayers.

"Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted." Matthew 5:4

*A week from today I will be seeing Eclipse at midnight!!! Who cares if I'll only get 4 hours of sleep.

*I still have some journaling catching up to do! Ill share when I get the days finished!

Have a great day!!!

7 comments:

Courtney said...

Congrats to your sister! My sorority recently lost a sister as well. Tough times - especially when they are so young. Hope you all find peace. Blessings!

Jamie said...

Praying for your sorority sister's family and all of you! xo

Dorcas said...

Praying for your sisters and family!

~blessings

Dorcas

gmontalvo13 said...

thoughts and prayers to you!

Sandy a la Mode said...

congrats to your sister!! and i'm sending prayers to you and your sorority sisters!

chelsea rebecca said...

CONGRATS TO YOUR SISTER!
woohooo!
and i'm praying for you and your sorority sisters!!
xo

Manda said...

So sorry to hear of your loss.
Praying for God's peace to fall and flow...
Big Hugs to you, sweet friend!