Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Team Edward

GoOd mOrNIng!

I literally have nothing but caffeine running through my veins. I know I will crash soon...but it'll have to wait until 5pm! This use to be so easy in college!

I know you are dying to know. If you haven't seen Eclipse yet, don't worry, I don't kiss and tell. Does that phrase apply here? Oh I dunno, who cares! Ha.

My friends and I got to the theatre 3 hours before. You think we are crazy? Absolutely not...there were people waiting in line since 6pm. We got a killer spot in line! (Killer is my word today I guess? It's the caffeine talking.) Our local news station was also there. The real cast of Eclipse was at my local theatre! Just kidding. There was a Twilight Saga party going on in another theatre and they had people dressed up as the characters. From far away I literally thought they were the real cast! Silly me.

ECLIPSE WAS AMAZING!

My favorite movie yet!!!! The fight scene was killer....get it? No really...it was sweeeet. Kristin Stewart (Bella) has gotten better at playing Bella, but the way her and Edward kiss isn't as powerful and passionate as described in the book. Annoying. Eclipse followed the book the closest out of the previous two movies.

I am stoked for Breaking Dawn. This was my favorite book! Which one is your favorite?

In order by favorite: Breaking Dawn, Eclipse, Twilight, New Moon.

*For you Anti-Twilighters...You seriously need to read the books. All the hype is real and you will realize the craziness of the Twilight Saga once you read them. Stephenie Meyer is a great author.

It's going to be a longgggg Wednesday!

ps- Congrats to my boyfriend...He officially becomes a house owner today!

12 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I didn't understand the hype until I read the books. I couldn't put them down!!!! I can't wait to see the movie:-)

Courtney said...

Twilight was my favorite because of the chemistry and passion between Bella and Edward when they first meet and the way Stephanie Meyers describes it is simply incredible. I think that's why i've been a little disappointed in the movies because that passion and chemistry doesn't quite come across as it does in the books. But you know I can't NOT watch!

Valerie said...

Oh I can't wait to see it!!!! I'm going on Friday!

I'm a twihard and Team Edward as well. I like the books in the same order as you :)

I'm reading Eclipse again right now before the movie.

Thanks for the insight to the movie!!!!

Heather said...

Wow...I don't think I could go stand in line that long for a movie! It must be love:-) I saw one of them, I think it was Twilight...and it was better than I anticipated. So maybe I'll see the others too when they come out OnDemand. Good luck staying awake!

Brooke D said...

AHHH... i'm such a teenage girl when it comes to twilight haha. ahh i'm so excited to see it! i loved the books in the exact same order you posted... i can't wait to see breaking dawn!! they are breaking it up into two movies i've heard,,, Ah I really can't wait. thanks for sharing!!

Jasmine Iris said...

lol Sadly i used to like the books but now I am at the point of sickness of teenage babies loving it. But i don't hate on those who do love. I've seen twilight and new moon for free but I am waiting on eclipse. I am glad you enjoyed it! :]

my favorite is new moon & eclipse haha. i am so weird! everyone things its strange that i love it so much.

Cole Franke said...

Can't wait to see it tonight. Eclipse, Twilight, BD and then New Moon. Just finished the Bree book. Wasn't impressed with it at all. But LOVED the other books and even Midnight sun.

Unknown said...

exciting! I haven't seen it yet but I can't wait to this weekend!

http://diyainherstilettos.blogspot.com/

Blair McLeod said...

haha -- i swore i wouldn't go see it (i said that before the last 2 and all the harry potter movies).. but of course i will! especially after this post!

Amanda said...

oh i'm so glad you loved it! i really think i might start reading the books just to see what all the hype is about! i feel majorly out of the loop!! haha!

Heather said...

Hello again pretty lady! I'm coming to you with news that will hopefully brighten your sleepy day! You won the giveaway that I did of my Taggy Burpie! The original winner never contacted me within the week, so I picked at random again and guess what-you won! I might be having a moment, but I can't find your email here on the blog...so if you can email me your contact info at hmiller521@hotmail.com ! Congrats:-)

Just Sweet Love said...

wow, congratulations to your bf!! that's amazing!

i seriously need to see new moon before i catch eclipse. i was NOT a fan of the first and it doesn't entice me to see the others... BUT! i am very much in love with the books.

have you read the bree tanner one yet?