Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Happy June!


(via)

Can you believe its June?! Yeah me either! I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend and took time to thank and remember the brave men and women who serve our Country!

I am sad I missed Miscellany Monday so today's post is full of miscellaneous things from my weekend!

1. June 1st is the start of Hurricane season here in FL. Get to the store, now, and stock up!!!

2. I did a whole lot of relaxation this weekend and spent every day with my boyfriend. Best weekend! I fall in love with him more and more as each day passes (xoxo)

3. I cried at church on Sunday. I was just reminded how amazing my God is. I initially cried because the guest speaker was talking about death. I have had many dear to me pass away. I can recall each and every one as if it happened yesterday. I miss them...but know they are in a far better place and that God has given me comfort in knowing that. He has healed my heart. I am very emotional and without him, I would have never been able to get through those heartbreaking moments.

4. Finally saw AVATAR! I wish I would have been able to see it in 3D. It was graphically amazing. My eyes loved it! Now I see why it got so many awards!

5. Many people are excited its June...Its the start of summer...well I am not. This month brings humidity and the reminder that summer in Florida is hell. Thank goodness for pools and the beach!!!

6. Went to the beach yesterday with the fam...it was SO nice! Except that I got burned...ouch. Usually it goes away the next day...not this time. You can't see it, but I can feel it! It was worth it anyways :)

7. I am so excited its a short work week!!! Woop Woop!


8. I just found out I won an awesome giveaway over at one of my favorite blogs! In Honor of Design! Yay! Anna is awesome...make sure you follow her blog!


Have a great Tuesday everyone!
*I will be posting a summer giveaway today, since I now have 40 followers! Love you guys!*

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Thank you for the sweet comment about my hair! Blonde is very high maintence. When I was blonde I had to dye it weekly and apparently hair doesn't like that because it started breaking off and falling out haha.

You would look great brunette!

Hurricane season?! That sounds so scary because we don't get anything like that over here. Just snow, lots of snow. What I'd give to be on a beach haha.

Have a good Tuesday - only 3 more sleeps till Friday !

Just Sweet Love said...

omg, did you just LOVE avatar?? I saw it in 3D and I loved everything about it!

and I feel the same, exact way you do about #2 :)

hope you have a great week!

PS, I had my hair in braids but it was too messy, I don't want to show you! and I didn't get a good shot at it from behind. but I'm going to practice and make it cute! xo

Anonymous said...

I loved Avatar. I saw it 2 weeks ago I think and really really liked it! I am glad you enjoyed it as well.

I am not sure what to think about June being here. I can't believe my birthday is coming up nor do I feel like I accomplished much since my contract ended. I feel like it should be May for at least another week ;)

Have a blessed week,
Kate

Anonymous said...

I'm a new follower and I just wanted to say hi, and that I love your blog!

Sandy a la Mode said...

awwwwwww yay miscellany!! wasn't avatar amazing??? definitely was worth all the hype!! and congrats on winning that giveaway you lucky girl!!

Breezer said...

Love your blog!! So glad to have found it. It--and YOU--are adorable!