Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Lemon Blueberry Cake

This weekend I road tripped to NC to spend time with my SIL's and nephew for his 2nd birthday. His mother and I made him this Lemon Blueberry Cake from Sally's Baking Addiction. {Pinterest for the win!} It was AMAZING. Moist, not too lemon-y, and the frosting was light and fluffy. This is a must for those birthdays, parties, and/or events this Spring. Seriously, go pin it right now.




Besides some delicious cake, and eating lots of food that we probably shouldn't have... It was so great to have all the SIL's together. I love love love being back on the mainland for this reason alone. And to be able to cross state lines again. It has been quite some time since we last reunited. My heart is happy and thankful for wonderful family.

Oh and stripes were initially not planned but it was funny.

3 comments:

Katie said...

I'm salivating!!!!! So glad you are having such a great time back home. Hawaii misses u tho. :)

Sarah said...

Such a beautiful cake!

Holly said...

Mmm sounds yummy! And I love that you gals matched :)