Monday, July 18, 2011

Miscellany Monday

Happy Monday friends!

Are you awake?! I sure as heck AM NOT.
I had to fight to get outta bed.
Work obviously won.

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

(1) Friday I went to the Jason Aldean concert!
It was around 80-77F Friday night.
The concert was at an amphitheater.
One hot sweaty mess.
But so worth it for Jason Aldean!
my.kinda.party.


(2) Got a sweet package from a bracelet blog swapper. {Thanks Nicole!}
I cannot express my excitement when I recieved these:

Dr.Pepper Lovin'
 
(3) Saturday I had a froyo and movie date with Lauren! We saw Midnight in Paris: It was sweet, but would have been better if I knew more about the 20's lifestyle. I personally did not like Owen Wilson in this movie.

(4) I am sure many of y'all read Pink Lou Lou's blog. I have seen her and a few other bloggers rave about NARS Orgasm Blush. I don't normally add blush to my routine makeup. I decided to give this a try.
I.AM.IN.LOVE.

(5) I encountered another FL summer storm from hell. I swear it was like part of a Hurricane it was that bad! I honestly was scared for my life.


(6) My brother and I have birthdays a few days a part from each other so we always celebrate them together. We went to Joe's Crab Shack for dinner last night. It was good! Their hush puppies are yummy! I was most fascinated with the way they served their corn! Still had part the of husk on it like a handle. Ha.


(7) I watched The Lincoln Lawyer with the sexiest man alive (in my opinion). IT WAS SO GOOD! Def recommend renting it.


(8) I have yet to see Harry Potter. I have heard many great things about it! Hopefully by this weekend! Did you see it?! Your thoughts?!

(9) Bracelet Blog Swappers: Don't forget to blog and link up your bracelet swag! Link Up Here.

HAVE A LOVELY MONDAY!

11 comments:

Elizabeth @ Love Is the Adventure said...

Oh, wow, super fun weekend! I was thinking about going to see Midnight in Paris but Owen Wilson did make me stop and think about it...I'll probably still give it a go but I was so curious about that casting!!

Holly said...

Looks like you had a really great weekend! I do read Pink LouLou's blog and thought about getting that blush, I'm glad to hear a great review on it! Ugh summer storms are the worst :( I've never been to Joe's Crab Shack before but it sounds great. And I saw HP over the weekend and LOVEDDDDD it!!! :)

The Adviser said...

Nothing like a good movie right?! You looked great for the Friday night concert. And what in the world. I have never seen a cloud like that. Glad your alive for Monday morning : )

Caroline said...

Love Jason Aldean!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you were celebrating all weekend!! Hope you're having a wonderful start to a new year :)

I'm putting Lincoln Lawyer on my list now...

Megan said...

You are SO SO precious! Love your concert outfit.

Alyssa said...

We just watched the Lincoln Lawyer last night, I liked it a lot! You are too dang cute!

Brittney said...

jelly beans!!! YUM!!

Laura Elizabeth said...

I watched The Lincoln Lawyer with my dad at the movies and my fave part was when he learned over to me right at the end of the movie and said "hey, do you know why they call the movie 'The Lincoln Lawyer'?" and I was like "um... yeah, because of his car" and his face dropped. He thought he was SO smart for working it out- right at the end of the movie! Hope I got my brains from mum :)

Sandy a la Mode said...

this just reminded me! i need to post pics from our meetup!! :) mmm missing your cupcakes...

elisabeth said...

my hubby & i loved the lincoln lawyer too!

♥elisabeth