Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Tail Wagging Tuesday!

Oh how Jax and I have missed Tail Wagging Tuesdays!





Jax's Summer so far hasn't been much outta the norm. Walks, sunbathing, lizard hunting...etc.

A lot of Saturday's have been spent sleeping in late and watching the Casey Anthony trial. 
Clearly Jax loves this. No? 
 


 This is what I have woken up to the past few weeks. Jax has been sleeping RIGHT NEXT TO ME. and then by morning his rear is in my face. I mean... I have a queen size bed. Plenty of room for the both of us. Boy needs to learn to get off my side of the bed! lol.

Being nosey and getting into trouble. He chewed up my parents TV remote the other week.
{contemplating what to chew/destroy}

Jax loves the hose and splashes of water. I have been thinking of getting him a kiddie pool. 


Do y'all have a dog who didn't like the pool but would go into a kiddie (shallow) pool of water??

xoxo.

10 comments:

Jenni@Story of My Life said...

That last pic of Jaxie put a huuuge smile on my face! He and Gracie would be BEST friends! And possibly lovahs.... :P

C Mae said...

Hahahahahah Look at his paw on the sprinkler!!! I think a little kiddie pool would be fun!

Sarah @ Scissors and a Whisk said...

Bahahaha! Boy needs to keep his butt outta your face! Too funny. Funny how they *literally* want to be all up on or next to you.

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

hahaha - that really is soooo hilarious about him hogging the bed. that is how my dog is too!! he loves his space. :)

Jenn said...

Looks like our dogs have both been lazy butts this summer :) I'm sure my dog, Cooper would LOVE a sprinkler hehe. Great pics!
Jenn@ Going the Distance

Unknown said...

I bet Jax would LOVE a kiddie pool =)

Amanda said...

hahaha! even though jax was being bad and ate the remote...he is still stinkin CUTE! :)

Megan said...

Ahhhhh, I love love love Jax! My pups are begging to meet him. Haha.

I got a kiddie pool for mine, but they both hated it. : ( Sad.

Ashley said...

That first picture is ADORABLE! Jax has the sweetest face!

MellyB said...

My dog wouldn't touch my one year old's pool if it was filled with kitties and prime rib. Girlfriend is intimidated by all those evil looking cartoon turtles.

The lake? No problem. Raging river water? Walk in the park. Shark infested ocean water filled with blood? Just another Tuesday.

Happy cartoon turtle? death.