Thursday, July 28, 2011

Mich Weekly


Get it? Like US Weekly or In Touch Weekly?? 

It's Mich {pronounced meesh} Weekly!

I don't have my Mac with me today or I would have made a cute lil banner. Maybe next week.

Some randoms and awesome news this week:


About To Be Official! Michabella's Cupcakery is one step, one document away from being official. The name has been fictiously registered/DBA (Doing Business As) with , recieved a Federal Tax ID from the IRS, and am waiting to get my business lisence! Woop woop! THANK YOU FL COTTAGE FOOD ACT! Looking forward to the future of my lil business. Please pray that God gives me direction! 



In other news, my hair stylist ROCKS! 
I walk in never expecting anything, tell her to do whatever, and come out feeling like a million bucks. 
I heart her. 



Mumford & Sons. There is a great article and interview with them in the newest issue of Rolling Stones. They talk about God, Beer, & Banjos! And if you have listened to their music and amazing lyrics, you'll notice the are many references to faith, sin and atonement. Marcus Mumford is indeed a Christian. As if my love for them could grow any stronger. LOVE.



JAX. My sweet baby boy. I snapped this picture of him before going on our evening stroll. He HATES this new chest collar. I love it. Might I add that we got drenched last night and had to run a mile home! 

{"wth mom. get this off me. now."}

{gettin down and dirty with his bone. highly suggested for chewers! it's a real hollowed-out bone.}


Blog friends + Date = BLATE. Sandy a la Mode posted a recap of our blate! Go check it out.



What's new with you?!

22 comments:

Mateya said...

So exciting about your business!

I LOVE Mumford & Sons...and love that they are not afraid to say they are Christians. I tried finding the article online but no luck :(

P.S. Cute hair!

Anonymous said...

Your pup is so cute! My boxer wasn't too happy with his chest collar either when we first got it, especially after he figured out that he couldn't pull as much!! But now he equates it with going for a walk so he doesn't mind it at all :)

Good luck with your business!

Rebekah said...

That's great new about your business! I love walking out of my hair salon feeling fabulous! Haha poor Jax and his collar. So funny.

Caitlin said...

Exciting news about your little business!
And I have been loving Mumford & Sons lately so I may have to check that out!

Brittany said...

Good luck with the business! I love your color and cut! GORGEOUS!

Rissy said...

congrats on the cupcakery!!! if you ever need a taste tester, I give great food reviews ; ) ok fine I've never done one.

That makes me love Mumford and Sons even more.. which ironically an office bud was playing earlier, and I wondered if I had it turned on my computer haha

Kristal said...

Congrats on your business! Your hair looks beautiful and the puppy...um adorable!!!

Kristal
http://www.sincerelyarizona.blogspot.com/

Ashley said...

Yay, yay, yay! You're going to do this cupcake thing I just know it. (:

I could use a good hairstylist. Your hair always looks great.

Oh... and you're right. I should totally get myself to the beach for some therapy by water, sun, and sand. (:

Mrs. C said...

Ok this is such a cute concept! Love it!! Congrats on being so close!!!


www.MrsCapretta.com
Recipes Fashion Marriage

SarahBeth said...

Eeeep congrats about the business name! That's so exciting! :D

LOVE your hair! I have an amazing hair stylist too. They seriously know how to boost a girl's ego!

I will have to check out the Mumford & Sons article - I really dig their music.

PUPPPPPPEHHHHH! He's a doll.

That's all I got! <3

Anonymous said...

So exciting that you're one step closer!! I can't wait til you can ship your cupcakes all around the country!! :)

dottie said...

I love your cut and color. I'm actually debating going that length. Super cute!

Holly said...

Congrats on getting closer to open up shop!! How exciting! Aww I wanna do a blate with someone...gotta figure that out haha.

birdie to be said...

Congrats!!! That is so exciting! Good luck with the rest of the paperwork... youre so close. And I love the 'do!

Brooke D said...

congrats, congrats, congrats!!! YAYAYYAYA!! i'll have to tell tyson about the mumford and sons article.. he loves them. jax is sooo cute!!

Brooke D said...

ps i would be your biggest cupcake customer if you shipped (or if i lived there)... although you could do the mason jar cupcake thing and ship??? think about it :)

Megan said...

Does it make him walk better?? I need a collar like that!!

Caitlin C. said...

Your hair looks amazing!! And I love the necklace you're wearing in that picture. And CONGRATS!!

Kenj said...

I am so excited for you and your business! I hope only the best and can not wait to hear about it!

Ana said...

Congrats on your biz news! Really exciting :)

Brooke T said...

congratulations!! so exciting! i was wondering how you got all your resources to know what papers you were supposed to file and what you were supposed to do for your business?!

Anonymous said...

Could Mumford really be christian?!! I LOVE THEM! Although they do say the F-word in that one song :( Poo.
I just happened across your blog through the whim wham life. I love cupcakes. And I think your hair is very cute! Random.