Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Oh How Pinteresting!

google



Jax SO needs this!
He has recently been drinking out of the toilet while I wash my face. Odd.



Love the pink fridge! Matches my KitchenAid Susie.


In honor of HP:


Peanut butter chocolate chip dip!

Blueberry Lemonade Cupcakes

Aren't these beautiful?!

Loving this color combo


Super easy DIY!
I ran over to Michael's Craft Store last night after I saw this DIY. I did a bracelet in 30 minutes! Turned out great. Michael's didn't have the pretty colors like this tutorial shows though. I would probably order some online if I were to make more. This is the tutorial I followed. Here is mine:


{You can find me on Pinterest here}

15 comments:

Courtney said...

I love that dog water bowl! It is too funny!!

Ashley said...

Oooh I like that DIY bracelet!

Kelly said...

The dog water bowl is too cute.
Love the outfit too:)

Brittany said...

I love the dog water bowl AND cupcakes!

SarahBeth said...

Love the outfit and the wizard hat cupcakes! :)

According to Jax said...

You are so talented! Loving the bracelets!

Anonymous said...

Those HP cupcakes! Too cute! And I saw that bracelet tutorial on Pinterest and wanted to try it! Yours turned out great!! Happy almost birthday to you too :)

Unknown said...

great finds girl :) love the HP cupcakes!

Anonymous said...

The bracelets are great!! I totally want to make some now :)

Britt said...

This makes me happy:)

Lori said...

that toilet bowl water dish is hilarious :) love it! and cute bracelet btw.

Anna @ IHOD said...

Totally jeal you got to make one already! Its awesome!!!

Amanda said...

LOVE your pins!

Michelle said...

Wizard hat cupcakes!!!!!! I die!!! And those blueberry lemonade cucpakes look SO GOOD!!!!!

Thank you so much for linking up!!!

Michelle @ The Vintage Apple

Pamela said...

Ohh my goodness the cupcakes look soo good :) & that water bowl makes me laugh! Love it! haha!