Monday, July 11, 2011

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

MY RANDOMNESS:

(1) IT'S MY BIRTHDAY WEEK!!!!!

(2) Going to see Jason Aldean for my birthday on Friday in Tampa with my girl friend!!! I got some new black cowboy boots that need to be broken in!

(3) BLOGGY BRACELET SWAPPERS: Be sure to send out those bracelets!! Have any of y'all received your bracelets yet!? Let me know so I can post the link up!

(4) Last Thursday I had a 'BLATE' (shout out to JenniD) with some of my favorite tweeps. I am still waiting on the bloggers who took pictures...hint hint, wink wink. This is the only one I was able to get....me and baby mama, aka Sandy! Love her. Hope to see you again next month!!


(4) This picture was taken a couple weekends ago on a random night I actually decided to go out downtown. I always wear heels when I go out. This night we did so much walking and were out much later than my bedtime. I couldn't do it anymore. So I plopped myself down on the floor. Don't worry, they didn't let me stay there for fear of kidnapping.


(5) This weekend I went SCALLOPING at Crystal River. Despite the torrential downpours we encountered it turned into a very nice day! I got sunburned. It hurts. I am not use to being burned. We got 5 gallons of scallops! They aren't like the ones you get in a restaurant. They are like mini scallops.




{my sis holding a starfish}


On to more serious stuff:

(6) Any tips on training a stubborn dog would be helpful! I really need to be known as an authority to him instead of a friend/cuddler. He is not well behaved and it's caused tension in the house and it/he needs to change.

(7) Prayers would be so welcomed for me. I am struggling with finding a job and basically just in every aspect of my life right now. My emotions are up and down... down a lot more than up. I really hope this year of age 26 goes a whole lot better than 25. I need stability and to gain independence. I know God has great plans for me, but right now it's hard to believe that.


Hope y'all had a wonderful weekend!!



18 comments:

Miss Chelsea said...

Sorry you're strugglin right now pretty girl =( anything I can do to help?? You've got my #!

Dani said...

Happy birthday week to you!!! Hope it's great...

Greeting ready to mail my bracelts out this week!!! :}

Rachel said...

Loving this! Good luck on the job.
And Happy Birthday!!
:)

Lindsay said...

Will be praying for you! Got some bracelets from one of my girls this weekend! I posted on them today- www.fromthisdayforwardrichardson.blogspot.com
Hang in there!

Flora Fricker said...

That starfish is amazing!!!

flora-fricker.blogspot.com

Amanda said...

happy happy birthday week girl!!!!!!! woot! and sometimes you just can't walk in heels any longer! lol! i know the feeling. i don't have any dog training tips. i am terrible at it. :( praying for you friend. xo

Christina said...

Ooo...Jason Aldean! Jealous...

I LOVE scalloping! I'm hoping to get to go again this summer! It's so fun!!

I'll keep my ears open for jobs...what are you looking for?

See you Wednesday!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you've been having a lot of fun! I can totally relate to your struggles in the job world...We'll make it through!! :)

Rebekah said...

I'm mailing my bracelet tomorrow! Scalloping?? That sounds so interesting. :) Haha, I cannot wear heels for more than 3 hours. I die. Glenda rarely listens to me. She does, only if Dylan isn't home. When he's home, she only has ears (and eyes) for him. Praying for you dear! God has this already worked out, but His timing isn't always ours.

Manda said...

Your life is RICH, friend... have a blessed birthday week!

Anna Elder said...

happy birthday week! hope things start to look up for you soon, pretty lady!!

Whim Wham Life said...

Praying for you! The perfect, new, age 26 job is out there:-) Have a blast celebrating YOU this entire week! xoxo

Laura Elizabeth said...

Oh, Ihope things get better for you... it had better, it's your birthday week!! Happy birthday for this week :)

I struggle with dog training too and I advise people on it regularly because I'm a trainee vet nurse! I find it so difficult to be the boss. My words of wisdom are food is your friend when training and be consistent. DON'T GIVE IN, keep going! Dogs love boundaries and are actually happier when someone is the boss. Just remember, after all your hard work, you will have a beautiful, happy puppy!

Holly said...

What's this bloggy bracelet swappy thing?! I'd love to know! Great pictures from your weekend, too--that starfish is sweet! I'll be praying that everything in your life straightens out soon. It's hard to be in that position (trust me, I'm there right now) but just remember Jeremiah 29:11 :)

carissa said...

your pretty tan yourself!!! ; )

carissa said...

btw, praying for you. hold fast to Jesus!

Newlymeds said...

Happy Birthday Week! Cute blog!

Brooke said...

I will be at that concert on Friday too! Maybe I will get to see you!!

Im praying for you :) <3 AOT