Monday, December 13, 2010

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

(1) Hope everyone had a lovely weekend and is staying warm! I know there are some major snow storms going through up north and midwest! It's another chilly week for FL. A cold front came through last night. The wind was ridiculous, but the perfect white noise to sleep to. Tonight, temperatures are going to drop to 23 degrees...Am I still in FL?? And while I love this weather change... I am hating the lack of motivation to run/cycle outside!

(2) PLAIN JANE AUTOMOBILE! I went to PJA's last show this weekend with my girl, Heather, from Fashion Friday's! Her beau is the lead singer. This was my first time seeing them...it was AMAZING! I love them! Check them out on Facebook - Myspace.




(3) Starbuck's always takes my money this time of year. There is nothing better than a hot Vanilla Chai (with a shot of pumpkin spice) on a cold day. Oh, the little things in life.

(4) Needing to remember this: LOVE LIKE YOU'VE NEVER BEEN HURT

(5) I say MERRY CHRISTMAS! NOT Happy Holidays. Just sayin'...



Thanks for all the sweet thoughts and prayers last week.

Play along and link up at Carissa's blog!

16 comments:

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

WOW...a hot vanilla chai with shot of Pumpkin Spice? I think I'm going to go try that right now...sounds AMAZING.

I say Merry Christmas, too!!!!!!

Rebekah said...

I love all of this!

I don't think I could handle those temps! I'm not a fan of cold weather.

Hope you have a great Monday!

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

aw such a joy-filled post. love it, friend!

and i've never tried that combo at starbucks. might have to now!

merry christmas, friend!

BARBIE said...

I don't think I could live anywhere where it's too cold. Hoping it warms up a little for you soon. A vanilla Chai sounds really good right now!

Heather said...

Merry Christmas is right!!! Starbucks is robbing my blind right now too:-)

P.S. It's snowing here!!

Natalie said...

i say merry christmas too!! : )
it is -18* here today! insane : (

Christina said...

Me too! Merry Christmas!!! I just can't even get out the Happy Holidays! It's all about Christmas to me! :)

Sounds like you had a fun weekend!

Anonymous said...

23 degrees in FL?! Wow! And I thought it was crazy that it went down to 19 degrees here in MI last night.

ahhh, Starbucks. I think they've raked in a small fortune from me over the past few years, haha.

BeckyJo606 said...

I am so glad I read your post today. I am so thankful for the Christmas reminder! Also--I agree with you about the chai! I am such a big fan. :)

Blair McLeod said...

vanilla chai with shot of pumpkin... gonna have to try that!! yum!

Christi said...

Merry Christmas to you too! For the same reason, we say CHRISTmas. =)

Sarah Ann said...

Merry CHRISTmas to you too! :) And yes, I practically am paying the Starbucks workers' salaries this time of year!

BJJ said...

We need to get together and have a Starbucks date soon! And never stop saying CHRISTmas... the people who have a problem with it are the ones that need CHRIST the most! xoxo

Venessa said...

I wish it were a little cooler here...it is in the 80's! I hope you stay warm!

Sarah B. said...

It's been cold here in Texas, too! But it's definitely putting me into the CHRISTmas spirit :)

Laura said...

thank you for that reminder, sometimes I need to love like I've never been hurt. sweet sentiment!