Friday, December 17, 2010

Fashion Friday



ALL THINGS WARM!

I am heading off to NYC next week for Christmas and basically for the last 4 months I have been obsessing over what to bring. Since my boyfriend has strictly advised me to bring a carry-on instead of checking luggage (so we can get right into the city and not waste any time haha) I can’t bring as much as I’d like to. But I wanted to share with all of you my favorite winter accessories/apparel!

Fingerless Gloves
A MUST HAVE for those who have a touch screen cell phone. When I was in NY last year, it was snowing majority of the time and I had to remove my gloves before I could respond to a text message/take a picture. It was such an annoyance, I wish I found these then.


Flat Brown Boots
I bought these recently from Steve Madden and I am in love! They are completely comfortable and I can wear them with leggings, jeans, AND dresses!



Leg warmers
I specifically like wearing these with my leggings. You can pair different colors to coordinate with whatever color boots you are wearing. (ie: white with brown boots, grey with black boots)


Hat
You always need a warm hat (specifically one that covers your ears) when in the cold weather. Although they might not always be fashionable, they are essential. This one was only $3 from Forever 21!

A Rockin’ Jacket
A given.

(via)

I will be sending Michelle pictures from NY so she can post them for next week’s FF for me!

I hope you all have an amazing Christmas!!!

-HEATHER

12 comments:

Rebekah said...

All of these are great! I love them. Especially the brown flat boots. I wear mine all the time!

Kelly said...

Have fun in New York! That is one place that I haven't been yet that I have always wanted to go.

Heather (Heatherella) said...

Kelly, you HAVE to make a trip there! It's my favorite place to go:)

Amanda said...

i hope you have a wonderful time!!!!!!!!!!!! i love ny! :)

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

ooooh love this!!!! i might need to grab me some leg warmers too - esp now that its getting cold here in the south. so NOT expected!

Natalie said...

i LOVE leg warmers! They are so adorable! Have a great trip!!

Annemarie said...

Oh I love everything- especially those brown boots and the jacket! My boyfriend just returned from NYC yesterday and it was super cold while he was there, so all of your choices would be the perfect accessories! xoxo

Anna Walker said...

I Love that last jacket! It's freaking gorgeous!
:)

http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

Courtney @ One Fine Wire said...

I adore the boots and leg warmers...I'm just so wary that I can't pull it off...I hope I can, because I love the look!

Happy Christmas to you, too!

Megan said...

Have fun! And stay warm!!!

BJJ said...

Have fun in New York, Heather!
You need to follow my blog - pickingwildflowersblog.blogspot.com

I'm back in Orlando now.. we'll have to get together!
-Baily

Sandy a la Mode said...

I loooove my fingerless gloves, brown flat boots and wearing leg warmers or knee socks under boots!!!!!