Wednesday, December 22, 2010

WILW



*I am loving the award I was given from the company I work for. I have good work ethic and value that in others. I believe you have to work to get where and what you want. I have been working since I was 15 years old. No matter what job I have had, I do it to the best of my ability. This was the first award I have been given and it felt so amazing to be appreciated.





*I am always loving my sweet furbaby...Jax!





BUT we have had some problems. He is the complete opposite of my parents dog. I had to buy him a shock collar the other night (those things are NOT CHEAP!) because he is having some problems listening to commands (he stubborn like his mommy) and doesn't realize when my parent's dog wants nothing to do with him. This has led to some very serious fights. My brother and I have been bitten the last couple of times while trying to break them up (Praise God they were minor bites). This week my parent's dog got hurt pretty bad. So far, the shock collar is doing some good. Hoping for the best out of this! Any thoughts/tips on shock collar training is much appreciated!


*My co-worker came back from her Hawaii vacation and I am loving this decal she brought back for me!




"HE>i" HE is greater than I. Isn't that just awesome??
You can check out more information HERE.


*I AM LOVING ALL OF YOU!!!! A special HELLO to my new followers!


Have a lovely Wednesday!!

21 comments:

Lisa said...

Congratulations on your award!

Have a Merry Christmas!

Chrissi said...

congrats on the award, this is so special :) you obviously deserve it, and it's the perfect "merry Christmas to Michelle" gift!

Alisha said...

New follower! :)

LOVE this pictures of JAX!!

Rebekah said...

That's awesome about the award! Congratulations!

Sadly, I don't have any info on the shock collars. My dog has been acting up though! I think it's the weather. She has stopped listening all together so it makes for a fun day. :)

That decal is awesome!

Anonymous said...

Congrats again on the award!! :) Good luck with your doggy...

Amanda said...

congrats on your special award michelle!!! :) i have never used the shock collar...but we have sure thought about it! :) good luck with mr. jax! merry christmas!

Amy @ AGirlCalledBeloved said...

Big Congrats on your award! That sounds amazing!

Natalie said...

that decal is amazing!!! i love it : )
I hope the Jax problems get better : ( I'm sure that is stressful for you both!

Lauren said...

oh my gracious!! I love that decal!!!!!

Congrats on the award - that's wonderful! :)

Chelsea said...

Congratulations on that honor from your job! I'm happy for you :)

Caroline said...

Congratulations!!! I know it is well deserved. And that's a beautiful picture of Jax. :) And I am loving HE>i. That's the first one I've seen!

Nicki said...

Congrats on your award, dear! If you're as positive and encouraging at work as you are on your blog, I'm sure you deserved it!!!!

Marian said...

Congrats on the work award. That is great!!

Annie said...

how awesome you got an award! good for you, you hard worker!! :)
we are thinking about getting our little pup a shock collar, we've tried them on him and he responds ok but i feel so bad!! with a baby on the way, i think it's a must though. he is a barker and has been known to nip kids (in the face) :(
and i love the sign!!

chloƫ. said...

congrats on the award lady! you deserve it :]

Megan said...

Congrats on your award! What an honor! That shows how hardworking you are!! : ) That decal is SO neat! I have never seen anything like that!

Hope that the Jax situation gets better! Be careful!

Diana said...

Congrats on the award it's so pretty:)

Have a great day:)

Michelle Schraudner said...

Yay! Congrats on the work award!

And that sticker is seriously fantastic.

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your award =)
Sorry your doggy is being so difficult! =/ Ours has decided he wants to chew things...like our ornaments...that's not annoying lol! good luck with Jax!

Amber said...

Congrats on your award! How nice to have your hard work recognized by your employer.

We bought Bauer a shock training collar this week as well. He has some difficulty adjusting to the new puppy in our house and we're using this as an opportunity to work on his bad habits and hopefully make him a more well behaved dog. We've only had to shock him twice, thankfully. We always give him a verbal warning and I think he's catching on!

Kit said...

Congrats on the award...that is AWESOME! I have heard good things about shock collar training. I hope that it works!