Friday, December 10, 2010

Fashion Fridays



I’ve noticed lately that the wind has certainly gusted up a bit down here in Florida. With it being cold I would normally wear a hat but let’s face it, it’s still Florida. And I, my friends, am no sissy pants. So if you are like me and want to keep your hair contained but don’t want to have hat hair, go for the headband!

I am a big believer in headbands; I’ve always worn them and will stand by them forever! There are many different kinds of headbands:

The “hippie” headband:


The “greek-like” headband:


Headbands with accessories:


And of course, The “classic” headband:


I plan on picking up one of the “hippie” headbands this weekend! I will post pictures next week!

Have a great weekend everyone!
2 weeks until Christmas!

-HEATHER

11 comments:

Anna Walker said...

I love that headband from Gossip Girl! If you haven't watched it, Blaire from there wears a headband well!

http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

Rebekah said...

I love headbands! They're all so cute.

Nicki said...

AHH, I love headbands--especially the classic ones and the ones with big flowers/feathers/tulle/or bows. I've always thought that the hippie headbands looked cool, but I could never pull it off! Can't wait to see how you look with a hippie headband!

Amanda said...

i love love love headbands! i need a bigger collection though! lol! i don't have a hippie headband yet, but they are super cute! :)

Anna @ IHOD said...

I am wearing a headband right now....and pretty much do every day of the week:)
Beautiful examples. Will be coming out with some "hippie styles" for spring -yay!
Have a wonderful weekend love!

Natalie said...

i LOVE headbands. might be a small obsession actually : )

Anna Elder said...

i love the hippie headband but my husband says its too hipster. but i like it regardless and have yet to find one that i love love. it really is the only way i can wear one though. the other headbands hurt behind my ears.

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

Ah I love the hippie headbands but I don't think I can rock them.

Unknown said...

I have yet to venture to the land of headbands. I tried one once and though i looked ridiculous!

Sandy a la Mode said...

I love love love wearing headbands!!!! I actually just made one of my felt bows into one yesterday and was sporting it at dinner!!! Will have to take pics!! :)

Blair McLeod said...

i think i need more headbands in my life!!