Monday, September 20, 2010

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

{ONE} I have some absolutely amazing people in my life (you all know who you are...THANK YOU!). Anyway, I stumbled upon this quote this morning: "God doesn't give you the people you want; He gives you the people you NEED... to help you, to hurt you, to leave you, to love you and to make you into the person you were meant to be."

{TWO} It's been a while since I laughed realllly hard. Like an uncontrollable laughter that brings you to tears. Got together with two of my favorite people this weekend. They are such a blessing in my life.


{THREE} I have another 5k this Saturday. I actually forgot about it. Ha. And I took 4 days off from exercising. Oops. It was really needed though. I have just been so bleh. I know it's because my eating habits have been thrown off and my mind is wearing me out and leaves me with sleepless nights. I feel I will do better for this weekend's 5k though. Ah! Wish me luck!

{FOUR} So happy all my favorite shows begin this week! HOUSE, GLEE, Modern Family, Grey's Anatomy, OFFICE!
What's your favorite show?

Happy Monday friends!

16 comments:

Sandy a la Mode said...

dancing w/ the stars is on tonight and i couldn't be more excited, woohoo~! good luck on your 5K too doll!

Kayla said...

I just found your blog. I love it. I am officially your newest follower!


Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

Heather said...

I think I need to be a Gleek! I've seen one episode and loved it but it's hard to be able to sit down and watch my shows with Christian wanting to move around so much...I'm still trying to talk the hubs into a DVR!

chloƫ. said...

ooh good luck on the 5K! :D

Rebekah said...

Girl, I love me some House! I can't wait. I also love Modern Family, Grey's, and The Office! I never got into Glee. Maybe I need to?

shawni marie said...

I love that quote. It made me so happy! Thanks for sharing :)

My favs are Gossip Girl, Grey's, Bones, Fringe, and Brothers and Sisters. Oh man, I love this time of the year! :)

maNda said...

glee is tonight and housewives is sunday!! yayyyy

Amanda said...

laughing is so wonderful! and i can't stinkin wait for the OFFICE!!!! ahhhhhh!

its simple love said...

I love laughing til I cry! It's been a while for me too! Glad you could get together with your friends.

Rachael

p.s. Come join in my Lil Petite Jewelry Giveaway when you get the chance :)

Anna @ IHOD said...

Can't wait til Glee!!!!!

Good luck on the 5k!! I know you will rock it!!

Blair McLeod said...

good luck on the 5k!

wish all us bloggy gals could have a glee party tonight!!

xo

Aly @ Nothin But A T-Shirt On said...

love that quote so much!! just found your blog and love it and you:)
would love for you to check out mine!
www.nothinbutatshirton.blogspot.com

Janie | We Heart Paper said...

Thanks so much for your sweet words!

{eleise} said...

WOW! Good luck on the 5k!

Just Sweet Love said...

i saw SITC over the weekend - LOVE!

Hope you had a great run over the weekend with that 5k!

Venessa said...

I love the quote in number 1!! Thank you for sharing that. Good luck with the 5 k!