Friday, September 10, 2010

Friday Misc

Man, this was the longest short week! Hurray for Friday.

I am skipping Polyvore Friday today. I keep wanting to pretend I am happy and everything is fine and it is so easy to pretend that on here. But I refuse to do that. I am heart broken and not myself. I apologize to my followers but I know you all understand. I continue to ask for your prayers.

-Tomorrow is my first 5k of the Fall season. Too bad it doesn't feel like Fall! I am actually nervous. My appetite hasn't been here this week and I feel it might cause me to not do my best and not to mention I am doing it alone. We shall see. All I know is I am going to give it the best that I have in me right now. Check back Monday for the results!



-Tomorrow is a Showdown In The Shoe.
The Ohio State Buckeyes and the University of Miami haven't met since 2003.
Miami seeks revenge.
& Ohio State will only make them cry again.
GO BUCKEYES!!!


-I heard a new song on the radio this morning, Brandon Heath-Your Love. I adore it, I broke down. Take a listen.

*Remember to say a prayer for the families who lost love ones on Sept. 11 and thank those heroes who serve our country. God Bless America*


Have a great weekend friends.

15 comments:

chloƫ. said...

stay strong in Jesus, sweet girl, and GOOD LUCK TOMORROW! Can't wait to hear how you do. :]

Happy Friday!

Ms. Emmy N said...

Stay strong girl! Things have a way of working out, even if it's impossible to see or understand right now. Plus a big Buckeye victory will be sure to bring you some happiness this weekend!! Good luck with the 5k!

Jasmine Iris said...

i'm so sorry that you are heartbroken. I've been a bad blogging friend haven't kept up with whats going on. Whatever it is I am here for you. *hugs* I hope everything will get better. I'll be praying for you.

Good luck on your 5k hun! <33

Chelsy said...

Good luck! that's something I would love to do one day-- of course I don't think I could run a half mile without passing out...it might take some serious work :)

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

So sorry your heartbroken I hope it heals quickly and you'll be back to your old self again. Time heals all wounds.

Unknown said...

Oh, I've been in the heartbroken room before. As your heart will eventually whisper to you....it will heal in time. Stay strong and focus on loving yourself and those who love you. Best of luck on your 5K run. I'm sure you'll do amazing.

Tina said...

I always love finding other believers open about their faith in the blog world. I hate hearing that you're struggling with anything. Remember God is on your side and will give you strength. Hugs to you!

Brooke D said...

praying for you!!! i know you will do GREAT today!!! please let me know if you need anything :)

Amanda said...

i hope you have an amazing 5k!!! thinking about you michelle. :)

Amy H. said...

I hope your race was great, cause man it was a HOT one this weekend!

Hobby Lobby is opening down on 50 {I think it is in Colonial Plaza}. I am SO excited.

xoxo

Manda said...

Hey Sweetpea... checkin' in for your results.
Hoping you did well.
I know life is hard and broken right now, and as difficult as it is in the midst of it... God works in the heart of the busted-up vessel.
Big Hugs!

Kelly@TearingUpHouses said...

Hope your 5k went well!

Kelly

Anonymous said...

Hope your 5k went well. I thought it was the longest short week ever!

Courtney said...

Hi, Michelle! Sorry, I've been MIA for a bit in the blog hopping world. Busy, busy, busy! Hope you had a great weekend!

Cole Franke said...

That is a really great song. Praying for you right now. Heartbreak is so painful but just know that God's plans for us supercede all that we can make ourselves and that this is a path you have to go through to get there. But you don't have to do it alone. How great is that:) Stay positive.