Monday, October 31, 2011

A Boogity Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @
lowercase letters

THIS IS HALLOWEEN, THIS IS HALLOWEEN!

one: i've got scary music playing at work....i am scaring myself with it when my point was to scare others, more specifically my boss. fail. i really wanted to dress up as a zombie this year. maybe next year.

two: carved pumpkins with my sister on friday. it was fun. then we watched paranormal activity 2. i really need to stop watching scary movies before bed. but i love it. paranormal activity is the best out of all three! 



my pumpkinhead sis:



three: love this song.



four: i went corn mazin' the other weekend with lauren! we made it out. woop woop!


five: trying to find a new job is SO hard. dang economy. i am thinking of picking up a part time job on the weekends. ick.

six: the end of the year comes way too fast. but i actually don't mind it. this year hasn't been my favorite. nor was last year. maybe i'll catch a break next year. 

seven: contemplating running a half marathon in december. i may die. {kidding}

eight: have you signed up for my giveaway?!?! 


watch out for ghosts, ghouls, zombies, and vampires tonight! 

11 comments:

carissa said...

go for the marathon! if you die, at least you'll die trying. LOL. kidding. you won't die. : ) i'm running my first one in jan. can't wait!

well, there is always starbucks for a job. i've heard they have sweet benefits. i wish you the best in finding something!

ty said...

I love the corn maze ... I totally wanna go!

BJJ said...

I loved your Halloween MM!! And I love that y'all are drinking Cheerwine!

Anonymous said...

Cute pumpkins :) I don't think I've ever done a corn maze, but it sounds so fun!!

I'm officially not allowed to watch scary movies or shows if I'm at home alone or before bed :)

Lauren said...

A half??? YOU GO GIRL!!! Let me know when and where and I'll cheer you on! We need to get together again SOON!!!! The corn maze was so so fun! :)

Unknown said...

Ugh, I hear you on the job thing. Good luck though.

And here's to hoping next year is better!

xoxo,
Joelle

Anonymous said...

Cute pumpkins! We went Corn Mazin this weekend but our corn was brown/dead. Ha!
Do the 1/2 marathon :)

Ashley said...

I love the pumpkins you and your sis carved! I finally found two tiny pumpkins and we're going to carve a couple tonight. (:

Finding a new job is hard! You can do it though... all good things take time.

A half marathon?! You go girl. Not sure I can even run a mile anymore... yuck.

Oh and Happy Halloweeeeeen

Amanda Marshall said...

DO THE HALF!! its honestly the BEST distance - far enough to push yourself and not so far that you die. :) its my absolute favorite race. plleeeeease do it!!!!!

and i hope and pray you have such a blessed year ahead of you.

Sandy a la Mode said...

a pumpkin head, what a great idea haha!!

Megan said...

i really let halloween down this year. im ashamed of myself.