Friday, October 14, 2011

Peace Out Y'all




It's finally Friday!!


I leave this Sunday morning to head up to Georgia for a week long mission trip with my church.  

Please keep my team, those we are helping, and myself in your thoughts and prayers. 

{You can go to this blog next week for updates, if you're interested.}


Oh and don't fret. I've got some lovely ladies guest posting on my blog next week!!


Have a great weekend!! 


{ps- I am suppose to be linking up for the Fall Swap goodies I got but I completely forgot to take a picture of the goods. FAIL. Sorry. But a big THANK YOU to Melissa from Nashville's Melrose, who recently just got engaged! Yay!}

8 comments:

Miss Chelsea said...

Hope you have fun!!

Lauren said...

Pray you have a blessed week!!!!! :)

Mateya said...

Have a great trip!

Ashley said...

Keeping you in my thoughts.... and looking forward to hearing all about your trip. (:

So shay said...

Have an awesome trip love! :)

Alisha said...

Have a safe trip, sweetie! Love you. Praying for y'all :)

xoxo

Amanda Marshall said...

have a safe trip my dear!!!
love that pic of you.

Melissa said...

Glad you got your goodies! I have been slammed at work and haven't had a chance to blog about my stuff either! I'll get to it this weekend, GUARANTEED!

Hope you have a wonderful mission trip!