Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Around the Blogosphere


This week has been an odd one. I have my days mixed up.

Is it Friday yet?



In other news, I have some awesomeness to share!!


1: You've Been Booed!


You must go see Amy's post over on Buggie and Jellybean!

Such a fun idea! 


2: EarlyBright


I found this on Pinterest the other night and searched the entire Internet for them. I found the shop, but sadly, these were not available. So...I left a comment on the Facebook page asking if these beauties will be back in stock, and Dawn so kindly said they will be back in the shop!!!

*PLUS* You can get 20% off your total purchase with this code: FBFAN2011

Go visit her shop!


3. 'Oh Shit' Moments

We have all had them. I love this short and sweet blog post by Keltie Colleen.



xoxo.

9 comments:

Anna @ IHOD said...

We used to do the same thing in our neighborhood growing up! so much fun!

And that is such a sweet charmed bracelet! will have to check out her shop!

Alisha said...

I hate getting my days all mixed up. Totally throws you off. Those charms are darling. :) Hopefully your weeks picks up soon, hon! :)

xoxo

Caroline said...

I got "booed" one year in my neighborhood then no one else did it. So sad. I loved it!

Sandy a la Mode said...

those bracelets are super cute!! love!!

Steph said...

I love the look and feel of your blog! So warm and welcoming. As a new blogger, I am inspired by your blog's sweetness :)
Look forward to following more!
xo Steph

Kristin said...

CONGRATS on your cupcakery!!! That's fanctastic!!! Having baby #3 has put me behind on blogging and following!

I need to start posting on my cake blog!!! I'm so VERY behind on that.

I'm getting my stuff together today to start the booing in my neighborhood!! I'll post pics soon!

It's almost friday!! hang in there;)

Whitney said...

I love those bracelets, so adorable, I might have to head on over and grab one!

Whitney @ Cwdavenport.blogspot.com

Liesl said...

Those bracelets are so delicate and darling...I must go check out the shop now! Thanks for posting!

Liesl :)

J and A said...

Ah that bracelet is so pretty.