Wednesday, May 25, 2011

WOOP WOOP!

Friends! Sorry I have been MIA!

I am not back to my regularly scheduled life just yet though.


I am doing my final presentation to a panel of my professors today at 4pm EST.

My stomach is in knots and it will be like that for 5hrs.
Please pray for wisdom, composure, and peace of mind!

This is the final step to walking for graduation on June 2nd!

Thanks for all the support friends!!


ps- Totally forgot to mention that this blog is getting a makeover! Can't wait to reveal it!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

eekk!! good luck :)

Natalie said...

Good luck girl!!

Nicki said...

GOOD LUCK, Michelle!!!!

Amanda said...

good luck on your presentation!!!!!

Nicole said...

Good luck!

PS - I just stumbled upon your blog and read your "about me" page. I got extremely excited when I saw that you have Psalm 143:8 on there. That is my FAVORITE verse!!

Rebekah said...

I so hope your final went well! I can't wait to see what the makeover looks like!

Perpetual Blind Date said...

How exciting! You are so close! I hope it went very well!

Chelsea said...

Saying a prayer for you! You'll be great!