Wednesday, May 4, 2011

WILW and a Fashion Post


I am {always} loving my baby JAX. Did you see 'the looks' he gives me? Last night he had an upset tummy. Did you know pure pumpkin is good for them? I have given it to him twice and it has made him feel better AND he loves it! Its a good source of fiber for them {if you know what I mean}.

I am loving my new Fossil watch! It was time to retire my 3 yr old {and my favorite} Fossil watch, and this one happen to be on sale. BTW- Did you know Macy's will take links out of your watch for free?! #SCORE


I am loving these milk chocolate bars my friend brought back for me from Germany. {All who know me know that I am a chocoholic} Those Germans know how to make some mighty fine chocolate.


I am loving the country concert I went to on Sunday with my Mom... Tim McGraw-Luke Bryan{my lover}-The Band Perry. It was SUCH a great concert! Luke was lookin' mighty fine and Tim McGraw was lookin' so handsome. Both put on a GREAT show + we had great seats!


I am loving these $7 nails {brand is called Kiss} I got from CVS. How awesome do they look?! Unfortunately, I picked them off already, they did last me a good 4 days!


I am loving that Js Everday Fashion blog has inspired me to make an effort to accessorize and/or dress up for work. I am so lazy and dull when it comes to work clothes. Here is the outfit I am wearing today at work!! So proud of myself! {please excuse the sleepy eyes and bad lighting}

Shirt: New York & Company {$15}
Capri's: Kohls {$20}
Heels: Ann Klein-TJMAXX {$30}
Watch: Fossil {$76 on sale at Zappos}
Necklace: Old Navy {on sale for $7}


16 comments:

Jamie said...

Love it!!! You look so gorgeous!!!

Lyndsay said...

I love that watch! :)

Chrissi said...

umm, love those nails!! $7, really?! that's great! also love the outfit :)

ps, finally figure out the whole email thing - woohoo!

Kit said...

I love your new watch! I have one that is similar but it is tortoise shell!

BJJ said...

We have twinkie watches now, friend! Yours is the white-faced version to my black one! Don't you love it? I get lots of compliments... I hope you enjoy yours! :) Love ya!

Joeylee said...

cute watch & love your outfit!

B F said...

Love your outfits!!

And Luke Bryan is MINE! :)

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

Love each of these things.. Yes on Pumpkin or you can give them rice, chicken and cottage cheese.

Adorable watch, I still need to go to Macys to remove some links in one of my watches...

Love the nails I'm all for fake press on ones too! Try Broadway Nails I think they are the best of those types... As well as the new Sally Hansen crazy ones..

Adorable outfit I am headed to this site now hopefully it'll help me I'm so uninspired in the morning it's sad..

Alisha said...

You are adorable, and you look great!! Yay for the fun concert. They are all great singers :)

Glad Jax is feeling better.

xoxo

Megan said...

You are precious! I love your outfit! I think you should do more outfit posts!

Kerbi said...

I love your new watch! Super cute outfit too!

Ashley said...

Girl, are we supposed to be twins or something?! ;) Okay your dog is darling, and I really want one of my own soon. I've been dying to get a watch like that for a while now (I really want a Michael Kors one, but that will take a lot of saving), Germans do make great chocolate... have you had the Kinder Surprise eggs with the toys inside? So fun. Lastly, I discovered Js Everyday Fashion recently, and she totally inspired me to amp up my wardrobe a bit!!

Whew. Love your list of things you're loving! (:

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

love the watch and loooove the outfits - you look lovely!!!

Christina said...

Your outfit is so cute!

Lindsey said...

your outfit is adorable!

Anonymous said...

I love the work outfit, so cute :) And that watch is to die for...love it!