Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Randoms on Tuesday

Hi y'all! Remember me?

I have some random things floating through my head that I wanted to share!!

Like how I want this kitchen, it even has Susie the KitchenAid!


-Diggin' this song:



-A lovely reminder for single women, like myself...it's worth the entire 7 minutes, promise.



-Loving the gender reveal baby party idea!

-Jax was cracking me up the other night.
He barked and growled at me for about 5 minutes because he swore one of his toys was under my bed {i ignored him as long as possible}. I caved in and went searching under my bed. Found nothing.

His mad face:


He decided to go searching himself:


There was nothing under the bed. Silly boy. End of story.

-Addicted to the new Coconut Mocha Frapps at Starbucks:


Have an uber fantastic Tuesday, friends!!!

12 comments:

Aly @ Analyze This said...

OMG!!!! Look at him going under your bed! Aren't dogs the funniest creatures ever?!

Annie said...

the picture of jax under the bed is priceless!! Love it!! And I've never heard of coconut mocha but that sounds delicious!! Lovin that kitchen too :) Have a great day sweets!!

Caroline said...

Jax is too funny!!! Knox does the same thing.

Rebekah said...

That kitchen is so cute! Haha I love Jax's face! He looks so miffed. Silly dogs.

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

YES! peyton does the same thing when he's looking under the bed for something. craaacks me up!

and yes that new frapp is to die for!!!

Ashley said...

Your dog is super cute... and even his mad face is adorable! Love it. Hopefully he finds his disappearing toy soon. (:

Megan said...

Hahaha, I'm loving his mad face! My dog does the same exact thing!!

Anonymous said...

I reaaaallllyy want a mocha coconut frapp right now!! Mmmm. I guess I will make some hot cocoa instead (it's rainy right now, yay!)

Sandy a la Mode said...

whoa!! that pink kitchen is sooo fab!!!!

"The Mrs." said...

I just found your blog! So fun!!! Your pup is so cute.
www.lifeofemilyschmitz.blogspot.com

S said...

I saw the frapp poster at the Bucks and have yet to try it! lol
But I will hav eto get one soon!

Unknown said...

I am so addicted to the new starbucks drink too! I knew I shouldn't have tried it because it is right up my ally! But I swear I could drink a couple of them a week. It is my goal to practice self control! haha