Friday, November 4, 2011

Thankfulness- Week 1



THANKSGIVING

-giving thanks in everything- 
prepares the way that God might show us His fullest salvation in Christ.




For each day in November I am going to log things I am thankful for!



Inspired by One Thousand Gifts and EUCHARISTEO.
In giving thanks, one finds Grace and Joy. 

Feel free to join in if you'd like.


Nov. 1
The ability to run. 
The beauty of the dark, cool, quiet, calm morning.
Coffee.

Nov. 2
The 23 flavors of Dr. Pepper.
Feeling every muscle in pain from running, in a good way.
Being able to talk to someone, via Internet, all the way in Afghanistan.


Nov. 3
My little brother, Madison. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Music. 
Catching up with two very dear friends.


Nov. 4
God's promises- Jer. 29:11
Comfort and peace with a big decision.
Chocolate.




Have a lovely weekend, my sweet friends!

5 comments:

Molly said...

I love this! I need to blog about some things I am thankful for.

Today would be thankful for God's forgiveness for torturing my child, ha!

Jamie said...

I often take time to be thankful. It always makes my day better!

Erica said...

Love this idea! Thanks for doing this! It seems I always forget what I'm thankful for and focus on the things I'm NOT so thankful for! :(

Amanda Marshall said...

i love this, michelle!
thankfulness is soo utterly important!

im glad to hear you're comforted with your decision. i have ZERO doubt you'll be blessed in what's to come next!

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

& this is why I love NOVEMBER. :) Thankfulness makes me SMILE! xo