Sunday, November 13, 2011

Oh, Shutterfly


Hey everyone! Come see how good we look!

{Jax is a photographers worst nightmare}

------------------------------------------------

Last year Jax and I sent out some adorable Christmas cards via Shutterfly
I was very happy with how they turned out! Got lots of compliments. And the best part is that I got them for a great price. Can't beat that!

 {yes, that is my 55lb dog in a sweater}

I am so excited to being using Shutterfly again this year for our Christmas cards! Unfortunately I could not afford professional photos like last year, but that was Jax and I's first Christmas, so it was well worth it. 

There are many different styles of holiday cards to choose from. I spent about an hour going through them. Everything from religious, to classic, and contemporary. Love love love them. Having a Christmas or New Years party? Check out their invitations!

The only problem... deciding on just ONE style! Fortunately, I have it narrowed down to four.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jax and I would love to know which card you like best!

ONE:

TWO:

THREE:

FOUR:


Thank you for your input!

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are so cute!! I think the third one is the cutest :)

Taylor B. said...

I like them all! 3 and 4 are my favorites! We used Shutterfly for our cards too so I know how hard it can be to narrow down all the options.

Rissy said...

aww Michelle those are absolutely precious!!! love your outfit by the way

Megan said...

I like the first one!! Y'all are SO cute!!

Brooke D said...

looove these- soo cute! I love the top two! :)

Emily said...

love number 2! and I love your skirt!

Erica said...

Both of you are too stinkin' cute! I love all of them, but #2 really brings out the color of the picture! LOVE!

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

i loooved the card last year - made my Christmas! :) i love #1 and #3. you guys are sooo cute!

Lindsey said...

number three!! :)

Morgan Paige said...

four!!

Jessica said...

#2 and #3 are my favorite, such a cute picture!

Unknown said...

Adorable! I vote for the first card...and I love that you take pics with your dog. Pretty sure I have to send out cards with my pup this year!

Amanda Marshall said...

first and last are my faves! what an adddorable pic!!

ashley said...

Great picture!!!

I love number four :)

Miss Chelsea said...

I like numero tres

Anonymous said...

Number 4, then Number 3

Ashley said...

I love number 4 the best! YOu don't need professional photos... you and Jax look just adorable.

Mere said...

I like #2 the best! The black really makes you & Jax "pop" more!

Brooke said...

I like #2 :)

ashley said...

1st and 4th are my fav for 1st > 4th :)
Hope that helps. Great idea to ask the blog world to help!!! :)

I ordered some cards off of livingsocial there was a special-- nervous about the quality!! (esp bc I used some iphone pics)

Chrissi said...

while ALL are adorable, i vote for three...you're so beautiful, my friend [inside and out]!!

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said...

I like the fourth one! Jax is sooo cute! Can I just say your outfit in the first picture is to die for!