Wednesday, November 16, 2011

So What Wednesday



SO WHAT if I had no desire to blog today. But then was reminded it's Wednesday and there are a few linkups to choose from. This one has become my favorite. 

SO WHAT if I have become slightly 'addicted' to my white noise app. I told myself I wouldn't but I have used it almost every night since. 

SO WHAT if I give JAX things to play with that I know he will destroy in a matter of minutes. It's pure entertainment for me and it keeps him occupied. 



SO WHAT if I am not seeing a midnight showing of Breaking Dawn Pt 1 (I have gone to midnight showings for all the Twilight movies thus far). My sleep is precious to me (aka I am old) and honestly, I am not THAT excited for it. The books are always 10x better than the actual movie. 

SO WHAT if the Holidays sometimes make me sad. Being single isn't always rainbows and butterflies.

SO WHAT if I am beginning to think I am crazy for signing up for a half marathon. 


12 comments:

Melissa said...

I am so not excited for this Twilight either. The books are always better and I know it's going to end right when it get's exciting and we'll have to wait for forever until Part2 comes out. That's just annoying.

siddathornton said...

i agree - the books are pretty much a million & 1 times better than the movies. however, i am going to the midnight showing. the only other twilight midnight showing i attended was for the very first movie. my sleep is precious to me, too! i hope friday isn't too rough.

half marathon?! AWESOME. i've always wanted to do one of those. working on getting my endurance up now. when are you running yours?

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

You will not think you are crazy for signing up for that half after you finish running it! It's the best feeling! :) Happy Wednesday!

Caroline said...

Knox is the exact same way!

Aly @ Analyze This said...

YAY for signing up for a half marathon!! That's awesome!!!! :)

Miss Chelsea said...

You are crazy for signing up for a half marathon, but that's ok =)

I give Russell rubber cleaning gloves to play with because he runs around the house flingin em around like a madman and it's hilarious!

Christine Pettijohn said...

I agree with you on reading the books. I am getting to the point where I would rather read the book and then just wait until the movie comes out on DVD to see it then.

Gabrielle said...

I do the same thing with my dog! It's so worth those few minutes of joy haha!

You go girl with signing up for the half marathon. Maybe a "wee" bit crazy, but awesome nonetheless!

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

I love my sleep too!! But, I might go to a mid night showing...if I don't fall asleep first. Ha! Last time we planned to do that, we never made it. ;-)

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

hahaha. I'm old, too. ;) Because I definitely didn't get a ticket for the midnight showing. I do want to go and get my Edward fix, though. Yum.

Megan said...

Oh my gosh, GIRL, I use my white noise app every single night, too! I'm totally addicted!!!

Ashleigh Nichole said...

I think you are the first girl I have seen not going to see the movie I have seen plenty boys saying good luck if you think I am going however I talked my sweet man into it thank goodness :) HOwever to each is their own :) I loved both the books & movies!