Thursday, September 22, 2011

It's OK Thursday!



Linking up for the first time with Amber and Neely




Its Ok Thursdays



IT'S OK...


...to be annoyed with all the complaints about the changes Facebook made. Hello people!? Facebook changes ALL the time. It's a free service. If you can't handle it or don't like it, then delete your account. Just sayin'.

...to have my heart pitter-patter over messages, skype dates, and phone calls from a certain boy. This one is special. 

...to be in a blogging funk or life funk for that matter. I feel like a lot of us are in a blogging rut lately.

...to hide all the miniature Snicker's from the candy dish on my desk at work. Those are MINE people. Don't look at me like that. I am a chocoholic. I can't help it. 

...to avoid doing things in the evening or stay up later than usual because it's season premiere week of Fall TV. But....poor Jax baby. 


"play with me mommy"



...to say NO, for a change, to giving out free cupcakes. I can't do it anymore.

...to paint my nails............ at work.

...to not have high expectations for The Ohio State Buckeyes this year. 

...to have a melt down because you have no idea where your life is going. That's when you give it all to God. 


"Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest" 
(Matthew 11:28, NASB)


xoxo.

15 comments:

ashley said...

Funny! I was really hoping Toledo (my alma mater) would of beat Ohio!! ;) (not an ohio state fan!haha)

Caroline said...

I decided to take a break from FB. It was just too much all of the time.

SarahBeth said...

I loved this list! And that photo of jax is so sweet!!

Sandy a la Mode said...

hey love!! i totally know what u mean by being in a blogging rut! i totally grow through phases like that! and yes, no more free cupcakes, u are a starting business and need to make moolah! ;)

Mateya said...

I want to hear more about this special boy! :)

courtneywagley said...

i paint my nails all the time at work!

it's productivity, right?

Christina said...

Ok, first...a special boy?!?! Yay!! I was wondering with the little tweets out there :)

I love fall premiere week! Too bad I've caught up on most of it from the DVR and none of it live so far!

And I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for cupcake wars. Yours are delicious and if you win, you can open your cupcakery!

Rebekah said...

Special boy?? :) Giving our lives to God is ALL we can do. Praying for you sweet friend!

Amanda Marshall said...

With every one of your awesome posts, I like you even more!!!

I'm a serious chocoholic too... :)

excited to hear more about this boy!

Karena said...

We all need someone special in our lives!!

Loved your list!! I do my nails at work whenever possible!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Do come and enter my Giveaway from the Jose Esteves Collection at Interieurs!

Rhiannon Bosse said...

I love this. And can relate to it all too well :) Chin up, gorgeous! xoxo

C Mae said...

I"m with Caroline. I too, am taking a break from FB. Twitter is more my thing. Short sweet and to the point. LOL

Brunette & Blessed said...

it pains me to say it...but i'm worried about the bucks too...sigh

Amber said...

Agreed about the FB comments...get over it!

LOVE that you have a special boo in your life. Ahh the excitement of a new love. :)

So sorry to hear you are in a blogging/life funk. I just came out of one myself. Just keep reminding yourself of all the positive things in your life and trust the Lord to pull you through!

Brooke said...

<3 You!!!!