Friday, September 23, 2011

Be Still My Heart


HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!

Better yet- HAPPY FALL!!!!!!

{northerners, send some cool weather down to FL, please and thanks!}

My day started off with a nice 5:30 am run, jammin' out to Mumford & Sons while getting ready for work, and treating myself to a Pumpkin Spice Latte. 

Today.... I.AM.HAPPY. Focusing on soaking up with little things that bring me joy, right here, right now, in this very moment on THIS day. Not yesterday, not in the future, right now. Focused on being present

Yesterday I found myself throughout the day screaming "BE STILL MICHELLE" and "BE STILL MY HEART". My mind is constantly thinking/worrying of a million things and I am just always left feeling completely overwhelmed. Before going to bible study last night, I asked God to clear my mind, give me peace, and focus. And ya know what?? He did just that


"Be still and know that I am God" -Psalm 46:10

Find beauty and thanks in the little things today, friends.



Have a lovely weekend!!!

Mine is going to be a busy one, but starting it off right with a dinner date with my seester.

(at a plain jane automobile concert, and yes, we look nothing like)

5 comments:

Mateya said...

It's so hard to just be still isn't it?! As humans I think it is just engrained in us to worry and to go a hundred miles a minute! Great reminder :)

You and your sister are so cute! Have a great weekend!

Miss Chelsea said...

Hey pretty girl! I'm so glad to hear that you are happy today! I love your new viewpoint towards things... waiting sucks and being patient sucks, but you're right it's something we have to remember!

BJJ said...

Let's hang this weekend. I am here by myself.. need someone to drink beer and watch football with tomorrow.

love ya! Miss ya!

Ashley said...

It's far too easy getting caught up in all of the things we want to do in life. Thanks for this reminder to slow down and be still. There's no need to fret and worry about things that aren't going 'our way', because our needs are always taken care of. (:

I hope you're having a wonderful weekend.

Mere said...

Yay for Fall!!! And hopefully Fla. has cooled off some this weekend for you! :) Ps.46:10 is SUCH a great reminder! Love it!