Saturday, January 26, 2013

The Nail Files

 


 Linking up a day late! On Pinterest I kept seeing a beautiful white color. I was determined to get my hands on it! And y'all, it is by far my favorite color. It is the perfect white. 




Essie- Marshmellow

{glitter: NYX}  

Funny thing... I went to the beach after doing my nails and the sun ended up turning them yellow! I was so mad, lol. I just buffed off the top coat and painted one coat over it. I now know I need a UV top coat when I wear this color again. 

Have a great weekend.

7 comments:

SeattleSarah said...

Love the color and the way you added the glitter!

Kait said...

It IS the perfect white! #musthave

Ashley said...

Love the nails... as always! I had no idea they made UV top coats so your polish didn't yellow. Crazy. I really want that Essie Marshmallow color. :)

tara said...

that is so so pretty! i love it!

Unknown said...

Oh wow never heard of the sun turning your polish yellow. Good to know! Love Essie's Marshmallow... definitely is the perfect white.

Crystal said...

Looks great with the glitter accent nail. It stinks that your top coat turned yellow, yuck.

hollybeary creations said...

I'm so jealous you are on the Beach.. I'm knee deep in Snow and Ice and - temps these days. I love that ESSIE color I need to have it! Such a gorgeous white and it looks great with the glitter.