Friday, January 11, 2013

The Nail Files

I have always loved nail polish and painting my nails. I have way too many, wait NO. You can never have to many. Anyway, I have been obsessing over Tara and some other ladies posting their fabulous nails of the week. Not to mention some lovelies on Pinterest. It's almost overwhelming.

Well, I have decided to join in on the fun with Tara and Vicki and link up with The Nail Files!



Here are my pretties of the week:

 {Such a pretty light pink. Takes a few coats to get it even. Essie-Guchi Muchi Puchi, Glitter: Essie-As Gold As It Gets, which I love because it's a settle gold.}

{Dark Purple Grey, my current favorite, Essie-Smokin' Hot; Light Grey, Essie-Chinchilly; Glitter- NYX}

I use Revlon's Extra Life No Chip Top Coat. It's pretty awesome. I would love to get Seche Vite, but apparently you can't ship nail polish to Hawaii and no stores here on the island sell it. Go figure.


Have a great weekend! 

If you're looking for some cuteness, be sure to check out my morning chat with Jax.

xoxo.

12 comments:

Crystal said...

Love both of these looks! And that name Guchi Muchi Puchi! Hah! I have Smokin Hot too and it's amazing how different it can look.

Unknown said...

Swinging by from the link-up (noticed you were a first-timer to this link-up... ME TOO)! I am loving that Dark Purple Grey (Essie Smokin' Hot)... I just ordered and am awaiting the arrival of a similar shade from Zoya called Kelly (which is partially what I shared in my post today)! Wishing you a lovely weekend! ;)

Chrissi said...

love those!! i just love nail polish & need a manicure so. dang. bad!

Unknown said...

I love the way that accent nail looks with the purple polish!

the style soup said...

obsessed with your second nail picture- love that glitter

tara said...

yay!! so glad you linked up! i absolutely love that dark purple gray! so pretty! hope you have a great weekend, love!

Meg @ Fit Tone Groove Mama said...

So Cute! I so need a chunky glitter polish!

jennie said...

So pretty!! And I feel your pain with the shipping. I'm in Canada and there are a whole whack of restrictions: no Zoya for me. Boo....ah well, I guess I'll survive (maybe, haha!)

Ashley said...

Chinchilly is one of my favorite nail polishes ever! I love how it looks with that pretty glitter. I just may have to copy that one. :)

I didn't know you can't ship nail polish to Hawaii... will they confiscate it through the mail?

Kimberlee said...

Oh love the second mani - such pretty colors!

C said...

I love all of these colors! Chinchilly is one of my favorite shades ever. Bummer about Seche Vite. I love it! What if you bought it online at Sephora.com? Could they ship it then?

Janie said...

I love Chinchilly - it's the only grey I own and it's one of my favorites. Love the NYX too.