Thursday, January 3, 2013

Oh hello, 2013

How I still have over 600 followers baffles me....

I have been an AWFUL blogger. Please forgive me?

Things have been busy, hard, emotional since I last posted. This new year won't be any different, though I do hope to make some changes for the better.

I think this will be my quote for the year (courtesy of Jenni):




It was a fabulous night ringing in the new year with my Hubby by my side. 

Wishing you all lots of love and happiness in 2013! 



ps- I know one pretty lady has had a wonderful start to her new year...CONGRATS! xoxo!

6 comments:

Michaela said...

Love this quote so much! Praying for some joy and renewed hope in your 2013 :) xoxo

Janna said...

Love the quote! and super cute dress!

Pilgrim said...

Happy New Year to you!

Laura Darling said...

I hope 2013 is a great year for you!

BARBIE said...

Praying your days are filled with happy moments, and an abundance of JOY!

Kait said...

Ahhh I just saw this! THANK YOU!