Friday, January 14, 2011

5QF


(link up here)

1. What movie could you watch over and over again and not get tired of?

Hands down...Pride and Prejudice!!

2. What's your biggest pet peeve right now?

Inconsiderate people. Enough said.

3. If you had to describe your best friend in five words or less, what would you say?

Sefless, Loves Unconditionally, Forgiving, Amazing Father, Holy... Can you guess who He is?

4. If you did not have to worry about money or go to school what would you do for a living?

BAKE CUPCAKES ALL DAY, EVERYDAY IN MY OWN CUPCAKERY! :)

5. What is your one "splurge" item, that you will always buy, no matter the cost?

Depends... anything from shoes to pedicures to Starbuck's.

9 comments:

chloƫ. said...

We need to have a movie date to watch P&P. No questions asked. :) And I love your no. 3. And I'll volunteer my services as cupcake taste tester anytime you are in need of one!

Tasha said...

I would love to own a cute little cupcake shop! That would be my dream....so much fun!

Rachel said...

I love me some Mr. Darcy too. In fact, I love the movie so much that my bridesmaids walked down the aisle to "Dawn" aka the Intro piece played as Elizabeth is walking towards the house with the book in hand. *swoon*

Linda said...

You are a cutie. I liked your answers on Five Question Friday!

Have a good day!

Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

Anna @ IHOD said...

That is my all time favorite movie too!! I knew I liked you;) The A&E version is the best!!
<3

Anna @ IHOD said...

That is my all time favorite movie too!! I knew I liked you;) The A&E version is the best!!
<3

Anonymous said...

I think we need to make this cupcake business a reality girl!!

Amy @ AGirlCalledBeloved said...

cupcakes, P&P, pedis, Starbucks!
Love it all!

Alisha said...

Cupcakery!! Simply adorable! :)