Thursday, February 27, 2014

The Love Boat


Back on Valentine's Day, my Husband had a surprise for me. I had just gotten to Chattanooga late the night before so I was pretty excited that the Hubby had made the plans and even better that it was a surprise! I honestly had no idea what to expect. He did good!



A romantic dinner cruise along the river!


It was so lovely! (besides the tight quarters) The food was great and the drinks were strong. They set the mood with some very sappy and romantic music. Think Marvin Gaye... oh yeah.  Later they had dancing. It was a fun 2 hours. We would've explored downtown afterward except we were exhausted and it was cold and rainy. We do plan to go back for one of their daytime cruises so that we can see the places along the river better.


Have you ever done a dinner cruise?

2 comments:

Kait said...

I've never done one but I've always wanted to! We even considered a dinner cruise as our wedding venue!!

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

How cute! What a fun little trip!