Thursday, April 28, 2011

Michelle Lately...

*Life is ridiculously busy. I have had NO time to breathe/relax this week! #notcomplaining

*Apparantly {no lie, I googled this word to make sure I was spelling it right...it looks funny} I am 25 going on 45 years of age! My back has been REALLY bothering me lately. To the point of having to wear back hot/cold pain relief pads and Bengay. I could barely get out of this morning to do my regular stretches. So I have caved in and called the Dr and have an appt today. {I.hate.the.doctor's.office}. I heard Yoga was good for you back?? I think I will look into this, despite my lack of attention span for it.

*Yesterday was JAX baby's birthday! He turned ONE! Awww! {April 27th is my guess at when he was born} Unfortunately, he wasn't feeling so hot so we didn't get to celebrate. He had an 'upset tummy' and made a 'mess' in his crate...poor baby.

{Sleepy Baby}

{The only time I have worn my HUNTER boots is to clean the mess JAX has made in his crate. Pls excuse the face...This was like the millionth picture taken because some one didnt know how to operate the camera!}

*I got my graduation announcements in the mail yesterday!!! THEY ARE SO CUTE AND SO ME!! I got them from The Inspired Note.


*I have a mini photo shoot this weekend for graduation with Rebel Belle Photography. Pretty darn excited!

*Great article to read: What to Know When You're 25(ish) from RELEVANT Magazine.

13 comments:

Amy said...

Not fun that the pup had an accident... even worse that he was not feeling hot on his BDAY... poor guy! But, love the boots... pull those bad boys out more often!! :)

Hope life gets a lil less crazy for you, and hope your back starts to feel better!!

Have a good weekend lady!

Heather said...

Cute invitations! Congratulations! I hope things slow down for you a bit so you can spend some more time baking up some yummy cupcakes!

Megan said...

Awww, poor Jax baby!! I hope that he feels better!

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

Love the photo of you and the clean up patrol.. :( I hate that the most thankfully Drake is outside now! I just have to worry about the little squirt.

Cute invitations! I am going to eat the cupcakes today at lunch!

Caroline said...

Happy Birthday, Jax!!! :)

Alisha said...

Happy birthday, sweet Jax :) :)

Good luck with the doctor. Hope its not bad news. Love you, pretty girl!

xoxo

Tiffany said...

Love your announcements! Super cute! Congratulations!

~Tiffany
http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com

Miss Chelsea said...

Forget the boots OR the face --- let's discuss this nascar shirt your sporting?!!! saywhaaaatttt hahah hero>>>you are mine.

Anonymous said...

Cute announcements! Can't wait to see the photo shoot :)

Ashley said...

I feel like I'm 28 going on something in the 40s too! Just this evening I was telling my aunt that almost everything on me cracks and pops. Hopefully your back is feeling better soon. Back pain is the worst.

And congrats on graduation! (:

Sarah said...

LOVE the announcements!

Any chance your back pain in due to standing over the mixer/counter for long periods of time? I'm seriously considering the Gel mat for my kitchen (as I'm sitting here with a sore back after doing a cake yesterday).

Bonnie said...

Boots are needed in circumstances like that.
Back problems are the worst! You never know what a crucial role your back plays in your daily activities until you hurt it. I hope you feel better soon!

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Chrissi said...

this is a random comment, having nothing to do with your blog post

......

you just popped into my head (which i realize may freak you out but i hope it does not) and i wanted to let you know. not sure what you're going through today, or these days in general, and i realize it may be nothing at all, but you were on my heart. i am praying for you ... praying for peace and joy in the Lord.

have a super day :)))