Friday, November 5, 2010

Introducing...



Hello All!

My name is Heather, Michelle and I have been great friends for years now and I was thrilled when she asked me to do a guest blog on Fridays! One thing you should know about me is that I am no fashionista, but I do love clothes, jewelry and shoes! I am constantly on the Internet browsing the latest trends (good and bad) and I admit, doing a little online shopping during work hours. I also love a bargain! Some things I see on celebrities costing a fortune, and I end up finding them elsewhere for a fraction of the price (Don’t worry, I will definitely be posting my findings on here) Each week I will be blogging about a specific fashion trend. If any of you out there need help picking out an outfit for a special occasion or you found a shirt/dress that you are dying to have but are having a hard time finding it cheaper, I would gladly assist! Remember, just because something is in style, that doesn’t mean you have to wear it. But don’t be afraid to branch outside of your comfort zone. Grab a few different garments that you normally wouldn’t try on into the fitting room. You may be pleasantly surprised the look you put together! Alright, let’s get fashionizing!

Today we will be talking about one of my favorite things… chunky necklaces!



*On a side note: a lot of my pictures will be of Kim Kardashian.. I absolutely love her style!

If you guys only knew how much I am obsessed with these accessories. My boyfriend always teases that I have so many hanging on the wall that it’s only a matter of time before the wall comes down. My view, the chunkier the better!

I chose these two from Charlotte Russe mainly because I own them both. They are not only chunky, but bold as well. And the one on the left isn’t as heavy as it looks.



Target:

Target.com is a great place to get necklaces on sale that you can’t find in the store.



Forever 21:



If you want to go a fancier route… head on over to your nearest Express. (If you sign up for their newsletters, they send you email blasts with coupons like $30 off of a $75 purchase or $15 off of a $30 purchase **Online AND in stores)



Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Head to your nearest mall and stock up on these chunky gems, they are amazing!

Heather

15 comments:

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

YES for chunky necklaces!! im all into big chunky cocktail rings.

michelle, love this new feature. thanks for introducing us to heather!

happy friday, ladies!!

TheNameIsCasie said...

Awesome job, Heather!! I love the necklaces you chose -- looking forward to your posts on Fridays!! :)

Sandy a la Mode said...

LOVE this new feature!! i am totally a fan of chunky necklaces, but sadly i don't own enough!!! i def could use some more! have a great weekend, friend!! show us your short hair soon!!

Chrissi said...

i love fun jewlery! what a fun Friday post to look forward to every week! thanks heather...and michelle too ;)

Caroline said...

Awesome post, Heather! Love these necklaces!!

Rebekah said...

Great post! I love chunky necklaces!

Heather (Heatherella) said...

Thank you so much everyone!! You have all made me feel so welcome :) I look forward to posting every Friday!

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

Love chunky necklaces but I never put them on even though I own so many.

Unknown said...

Hello Heather! (What a great idea, Michelle!) :)

Love this feature and I absolutely ADORE chunky necklaces! I love statement pieces in general. They boost the outfit so well! Can't wait to read more! :)

Amy @ AGirlCalledBeloved said...

awesome feature! I will definitely have to check out Target's sale items.

danielle and dinosaur toes said...

i usually always go for a pendant on a long chain, nice and simple, but i LOVE the forever 21 necklace in the middle!

Jen said...

Just found your blog; it's adorable! I LOVE chunky necklaces! :)

Ms. Emmy N said...

Super excited for these fashion friday posts!! I love finding top trends at a fraction of the price... those Charlotte Russe necklaces are amazing!

Bethany said...

I'm so glad that I found your blog! So cute!

Collette Osuna said...

LOVE the F21 necklaces....Im a F21 junkie...super cute blog:)

I just found your blog link!

Stop By and Say Hello♥
Enter my Awesome ModCloth Giveaway!!