Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday

First of all, I hope everyone had a wonderful Fourth of July! There was nothing but rain and humidity all weekend. I did make it to see some fireworks though! I am so relieved for Top 2 Tuesday because I had no urge to blog today. Things have just been crappy lately.



Top 2 Favorite Purchases Made This Year

Click the button to link up!
(ONE) If you follow my blog you can pretty much guess what my favorite purchase of the year is... TREK! (My road bike) Along with Trek would also be my Shimano cycling shoes.




(TWO) The other purchase would have to be my week long cruise to the Eastern Carribean the last week of July! It is the best birthday(July 15) present I have bought myself and a much needed vacation/getaway! 20 more days!



*(Who wants to fly out to Austin, TX for Aquapalooza 2010?! I wanna see Brad Paisley!)*

11 comments:

Heather said...

I hope things turn around for you! I hate hearing you sound so down:-( But 20 days on a vacation should cheer up anyone! 20 days?? That's crazy! I know you'll take lots of pics to share!

The Undomestic Mom said...

those are great picks!!!! I love Brad Paisley!!

Brooke D said...

whoaaaa... i'm so sad to hear that things have been crappy lately!! i'm excited that it's your birthday month and cruise month though... i know things will start looking up!

when is aquapalooza?? cause i might be able to just drive there! :)
hope you have a better day!!!!

chloƫ. said...

oooOOOh a cruise! so jealous! :] hope it's AMAZING. and i hope that you're day gets a bazillion times better starting....now.

Amanda said...

sorry things have been crappy! i hope you have an amazing day!!! thinking about cruises makes me happy....oh and brad paisley!! :)

Sandy a la Mode said...

OH MY GOSH!! that is sooo exciting that you are going on a cruise! i REALLY want to take my husband on one, one of these days.. maybe for this 31st birthday haha! we never have enough vacay days to take one. :(

alex alford said...

hope that you are having a better day! the bag on my blog is from marshalls... haha (figures!!)

so jealous that you are going on a cruise... i've never been on one- but i would LOVE to!

also- our birthdays are 5 days apart- crazy!

rachel said...

michelle! thanks for all the love. sorry i have been away and i'm sorry to hear that things have been crappy. but looks like you have a lot of good things coming up! i just got back from a cruise... they're amazing! get ready to be pampered!!

Unknown said...

LOVE the shoes, and can't wait to see vaca pics!!! We cruise, that's the only way I like to travel lol. Drinks, entertainment and no need for extra flights or train rides to get to different locations:-) Lovely!!!

Ashley said...

I hope you have a great vacation !! Beautiful post above. I've missed reading your blog

Valerie said...

Have fun on vacation!

Austin is 3 hours from me - I'll meet you there lol :)